Subcontracts Specialist - VR/15899
Experienced Subcontracts Specialist required to join our client for a 6 month temporary position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing subcontract templates for use across a range of service lines and where requested by specific subcontracts.
- Providing support to the procurement teams on all contractual issues raised through the normal supply chain activities.
Applicants to this role will ideally offer:
- Considerable oil and gas experience in tendering, awarding, managing and negotiating subcontracts.
- Knowledge and experience of head and sub contract terms including but not limited to:
- Drilling / well management;
- Platform operations and maintenance;
- OPEX and CAPEX engineering and construction; and
- Experience in drafting Supply Chain subcontracts for all tiers of suppliers in differing commercial and contractual arrangements.