Financial and Planning Analyst - VR/16145
Excellent opportunity to expand your experience in a varied role working closely with the FD and Senior Management Team.
Would suit candidates holding a professional qualification (CA / ACCA / CIMA) with industry experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly global consolidated financial reports.
- Project accounting / analysis.
- Systems / process reviewing, testing, implementing and maintaining.
- Managing the external audit process and preparation of financial statements.
- Assisting with budgets, forecasts and 3 year plan.
- Assisting Finance Director.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Professional accounting qualification.
- Experience in global reporting/analysis.
- Systematic approach to identifying problems and resolution through continuous improvement.
- Prior systems review / implementation desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on team member.