Payroll Systems Analyst - VR/16275
Our client is looking for a Payroll Systems Analyst to join them on a contract basis for up to 12 months. This position exists to help with a new HR / Payroll system. This role would suit a payroll professional with experience in implementing a similar payroll or HR software package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project managing the implementation of the new Payroll / HR system ensuring deadlines are hit and that it meets business needs.
- Liaising with relevant departments to identify business needs and best practices.
- Planning the forthcoming system implementation, communicating timeline and accountabilities.
- Managing progress, acting as focal point for project team members, providing technical support.
- Data migration with subsequent testing.
- Rolling out company-wide training post-implementation.
- Previous experience in a payroll focused position.
- Experience in implementing a Payroll / HR system.