Compliance Manager - VR/15985
6 month contract for an experienced Compliance Manager with prestigious global financial services organisation. Critical role to oversee and lead the UK Compliance Team managing regulatory risks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with Global Compliance Teams ensuring standards are consistent and discussing and reviewing issues as necessary.
- Working in partnership to improve processes and procedures to reduce regulatory risk.
- Involved in Global Regulatory reporting project.
- Ensuring compliance with major shareholding requirements and oversee the team.
- Preparing reports for management as required.
- Leading, motivating and developing Compliance staff.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Compliance, Accounting or Legal background advantageous.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Management experience.
- Regulatory exams including IOC / IMC.
- Knowledge of the DTR rules in the UK.
- Business systems knowledge.
- Effective communication skills.
- Detailed financial services knowledge.
- Knowledge of asset classes.