We are working exclusively on an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join our client in a newly created position on a permanent basis.
Working in direct liaison with the Commercial Director and the team across the business, the Commercial Analyst’s responsibilities will involve, but are not limited to:
- Maximising value from commercial agreements.
- Monitoring performance and compliance of agreements.
- Managing all commercial obligations, including forecasting.
- Participating in negotiations.
- Providing assistance in the management of any contractual disputes.
Economic Analysis / Business Planning
- Providing input to economic and financial analysis
- Identifying business risks
- Preparing reports, plans and presentations.
Applicants to this role should offer the following
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar commercial position, ideally within an oil and gas operator.
- A proven track record in contract administration, negotiation and economic analysis.
- Degree qualified within a business or technical discipline.