Subcontracts Specialist - VR/16555
We are seeking an experienced Subcontract Specialist to work with our client, a major service provider to the oil and gas industry, on a contract until summer 2018.
The Subcontract Specialist’s duties will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Responsibility for subcontract activities across a broad range of fields.
- Providing input to the development of project subcontract strategies.
- Preparing ITTs, evaluating received tenders and the award of subcontracts.
- Ensuring optimum commercial and contractual outcome is delivered.
- Acting as company representative and primary point of contact to supplier.
- Liaising with stakeholders and other internal personnel to ensure obligations and objectives of subcontracts are delivered.
- Completing any contract amendments in a timely manner.
- Contributing to the assessment of new and existing suppliers.
Applicants to this role will ideally offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar Subcontracts position within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Degree qualification – preferably in a commercial, legal, business or engineering discipline.
- CIPS qualification would be desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP.