Our Client is looking to hire a Fabrication Welder to join their team in Aberdeen.
**** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU CURRENTLY HOLD THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE EU/UK. OUR CLIENT IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS SPECIFIC POSITION AT THIS TIME ****
Responsible for carrying out duties in the Fabrication Workshop, including the manufacturing of products whilst adhering to the Company's QHSE standards, responsibilities policies, and procedures.
Key Responsibilities: ·
- Carry out fabrication/welding duties as directed by the Fabrication Supervisor.
- Ensure personal bays are kept to a high standard including the serviceability of equipment situated therein.
- Carry out pre-use maintenance and user checks, reporting faults to the Fabrication Supervisor.
- Ensure shared Fabrication equipment (eg large drills) are used and maintained correctly.
- Ensure that the Quality and Health and Safety Management Systems are followed and any problems, perceived or real are reported.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Fabrication Supervisor or production line management.
- Personal Bay and overall workshop cleanliness.
- Production of Quality Product within acceptable time scale.
- Quality Assurance - All Company staff are responsible for the completeness of their work and reporting any quality, or perceived quality problems through their line manager or direct to the QHSE Manager.
Education / Qualifications:
- Standard Secondary School education
- Operating experience in Fabrication or a fully trained Trainee
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Team Player
- Quality of Work
- Customer Focus
- Understanding of deadline achievements
THE CLIENT'S CORE VALUES
- Integrity - In everything we do, in every interaction, both internally and externally, we strive to operate with the upmost integrity and mutual respect
- Long-term view - We are building our company for the long-term, one of which we can be proud
- Open communication - We believe partnerships with our customers and co-workers must be based on trust, professionalism, and transparency
- Customer focused - Our products enhance our customers performance and we listen to their needs and work with them to solve their challenges.
- Good place to work - We are committed to creating a workplace that fosters innovation, teamwork and pride. Every team member is integral to our success and is treated equally and fairly.
- No one gets hurt - The safety of our employees and customers is our first priority coupled with a healthy respect for the environment