A great position is available for a strong administrator who has had exposure to document control procedures and/or technical administration. The successful applicant must have strong administration skills and Oil and Gas experience is very beneficial.
This position will be responsible for handling both operations and project documentation in accordance with the Company procedures. The position will also provide administration duties to support both project and operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all activities, for which he/she is responsible, are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements and the company's Management System Manual. In particular health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
- Act as UK document filing contact for new project
- Handle documentation in accordance with the document control requirements and liaise with the company's document controller/manager
- File documents from various resources in a structured filing system
- Create master document list for all project and operation documents received
- Distribution of documentation internal and external
- Keep the document archives clean and tidy
- Provide support to project and operation department as needed
- Assist in administration tracking/progress of new revisions of documentation i.e. Operation manuals
- General administration duties as required
- Experience in setting up file structures for projects
- Understanding technical document categories for example data sheets, P&IDs, Operations manuals, vendor documentation to enable correct filing location.
- Relevant experience in the handling of documentation e.g. Operations, Project.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel and competent in developing tracking spreadsheets and producing update reports.
- Relevant administration experience and a flexible approach to assisting the project team.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.