Strategic Sourcing Lead – VR/04068
The Strategic Sourcing Lead is responsible for providing strategic and operational supply chain management services in support of Group Supply Chain Management business improvement initiatives and critical / tactical purchase requests made by the business.
- Ensure commercial activities are completed to the highest professional and integrity standards and in accordance with Company's contracting procedures/processes and controls, whilst ensuring all decisions/commitments are recorded in an audible manner.
- Hold structured, periodic business reviews with key suppliers, reviewing all aspects of supplier performance and provide management with reports and analysis relating to SCM activities as required.
- Relationship management of key suppliers; monitor performance, develop relationships with key contacts, internally and externally and hold regular feedback meetings with these stakeholders. Identify supply risks across the defined commodities (key suppliers) and ensure appropriate action is taken to manage and mitigate risks.
- Analyse assigned suppliers related data in SAP to generate action plan to improve company financial position through improvement of favourable agreements to generate cost savings and mitigate potential risks.
- Manage and co-ordinate the development and placement of contracts/purchasing agreements, including tender list development, issues of ITT, analysis of tenders, etc.
- Communicate direction, and lead negotiations with all levels of supplier management to develop and deploy appropriate contracts, and business relationships that satisfy current and future business needs.
- Implement global supply management principals, standards and procedures aligned to the development of the global supply chain function.
- Develop supplier capacity planning models and overlay with Product Line growth plans to identify supplier development.
- Development of existing or new supply chains in support of; creating additional capacity, reduced lead times, business growth etc, audit supplier facilities and submit corrective action requests to poor performing suppliers as appropriate.