Training and Competency Coordinator - VR/04128
An amazing opportunity for an experienced training and competency coordinator to join a well-established team within an international oil service company.
The successful candidate will provide a full range of support to the Training and Competence team and the wider contract. The individual will actively contribute to key Training and Competence duties including Training and Competence frameworks and data management. They will also have responsibility for the monitoring of service provision, analysis of processes and data as well as contributing to the continuous improvement of the service.
- Accountable for the preparation and issue of the Training Matrices, Expiry reports, and general training and competence reports and key contract targets
- Accountable for coordinating all training booking including associated travel and accommodation and the relevant joining instructions
- Accountable for monitoring no shows and cancelations considering any financial implications
- Accountable for systems maintenance re Training payments & expenses
- Actively complete Training and Competence audits, ensuring data integrity is to the highest standard
- Development and maintenance of Competence reports
- Support the development and implementation of Competence Frameworks on new contracts
- Support the induction, training and ongoing development of the T&C team
- Supporting the development and implementation of training & competence frameworks, input to standardisation of procedures, support compliance with internal system and process audits
- Providing guidance, support and cover for all levels within the Training and Competence team
- Support internal and external audits
- Support the Standardisation of processes and templates
- Audit training and competence process via OLM / Gateway
- Provide support / cover for Training and Competence team when required
- Monitor data accuracy and update processes to resolve issues at the root
- Manage projects to improve services or implement new services.
- Understand, communicate and contribute to projects being worked on by the wider team.
- Experience of different types of HR reporting systems and Training & Competence IT systems
- Experience Training and Competence practitioner
- Sound knowledge of O&G Contract and project management tools
- Experience of working and operating different online based reporting tools / systems beneficial
- Experience of implementing business improvement proposals
- Strong communicator and innovative thinker
- Ability to adapt existing models and enhance
- Strong customer (internal and external) focus
- Good reporting focus