Our unique competition challenges local pupils to convey their career dreams through art. Contrary to popular belief, they don't want to chase celebrity but have hopes of careers which are full of inspiration.
1. Pupils from S1 and S2 are invited to create a self-portrait which illustrates personal aspirations for future learning, development and career choices.
2. Each participating school should short-list 8 self-portraits.
3. Self-portraits must be titled and accompanied by no more than 50 words describing how the aspirations will become reality, the steps which the pupils plan to take to make their dreams come true!
4. We encourage entries in any media, but self-portraits submitted on paper must be A3 in size.
5. Note your school’s participation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at the digital gallery from our 2017/2018 competition for ideas and inspiration.
We'll share details on the submissions process and our exciting plans for this year's competition soon.
Friendly Footie in aid of Aaron Williams Tournament.
We tried to tame the Beast of Banchory for Chest, Heart & Stroke Scotland.
We got on our bikes and cycled Ride The North for Sandpiper Trust, raising £20,000 along the way.
Feeling on top of the world we took on a big challenge for the Maggie’s centre in Aberdeen.
Cassie made all the right moves as she jived the night away for Aberlour Childcare Trust.
With your help we raised over £15,000 for Dreams Come True.
Although 700 holes of golf were played we lost count of the number of shots taken for Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centres!
The little monsters in our team faced the 30 mile cycle and 43 mile hike for Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centres.