Salary benchmarking is a “health check” for employee salaries and benefits. It’s an important process which basically determines how competitive an employer you are.
It's an important process which assesses the competitiveness of your organisation's remuneration and benefits.
Here's an overview of the work we undertake during the benchmarking process.
on your organisation.
whose salaries are
data from internal and independent sources.
Prepare draft report for client review.
Submit final recommendations.
1. Leads to informed decision making during annual pay reviews and new start appointments.
2. Helps attract and retain valued employees in a competitive employment market.
3. Ensures remuneration packages fairly recognise employee effort and contributions.
4. Builds a competitive remuneration structure which has longevity.
5. Provides insight to competitor remuneration and benefit structures.
6. Identifies accurate comparators for atypical roles.