Our client has a new requirement for a Materials Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Materials Manager will manage inventory and assets from ordering, demand planning and utilisation, with a remit covering the UK, Europe and Africa.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will have responsibility for up to £1m CAPEX and Inventory purchases.
Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Optimising company assets and inventory utilisation.
- Coordinating asset allocations and movements between business entities.
- Warranting IT systems compliance.
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- Assisting with the planning of CAPEX in conjunction with Business Managers.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with extensive inventory management experience (ideally in the oil and gas industry).
- Excellent organisation and IT skills – previous use of C-Sam would be beneficial.