Manager - VR/18997
This is a unique opportunity to positively promote the feminist analysis of domestic abuse and the work of Grampian Women's Aid within the voluntary and public sector and in the local community, working in partnership with Scottish Women’s Aid and the wider Women’s Aid network.
The successful applicant will be required –
- To develop GWA’s strategic business and financial plans and oversee their implementation.
- To ensure the financial viability of the organisation through budget preparation and monitoring.
- To ensure a fundraising strategy is in place, implement and manage all funding applications.
- To be responsible for staff management, including recruitment, induction, training, development and communication.
- To devise and implement a public relations and networking strategy.
- To ensure service user involvement in the development of the service.
- To ensure that all working practices are compliant, appropriate review mechanisms are in place, and quality assurance processes are applied to continuously improve standards of service delivery.
The successful applicant –
- Must have, or be willing to work towards over a 3-year period, a degree level qualification in a relevant subject, in addition to a Scottish Social Services Council recognised management level SVQ).
- Experience of managing all aspects of delivery of accommodation, support and information including service development and financial management.
- Experience of building and managing relationships with external partners and stakeholders.
- Experience of identifying sources of funding and completing funding applications.
All notes of interest and enquiries email@example.com.
Closing date for applications 18th February.