Financial Reporting Analyst - VR/19093
Based in Kingswells, Financial Reporting Analyst required for 12 months to cover a period of maternity leave. This position will suit a Qualified Accountant with previous experience in a similar role.
The position provides financial and management accounting support to the UK Business Unit.
Reporting to the Group Accountant and Reporting Team Leader. Duties include:
- Month end reporting.
- Annual and half year statutory reporting.
- Financial reporting, ensuring financial information is compliant with IFRS requirements.
- Balance sheet control and reconciliation procedures.
- Monthly reporting of financial and non-financial actual and forecast performance against budget
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Maintaining the Aged Debtor report and receivables register and managing any credit control issues that may arise.