Supplier Coordinator (Maternity Cover) - VR/19135
Our client, based north of Aberdeen, has a requirement for a Supplier Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave for a period of up to 8 months.
The Supplier Coordinator is responsible for the effective purchasing of all consumables and parts for company equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing outstanding requisitions, in accordance with KPIs.
- Converting requisitions to purchase orders.
- Coordinating the purchase of materials in line with agreed delivery timeframes.
- Setting up buyer codes and SAP queries.
- Liaising with Supply Chain Manager, Inventory Managers and Suppliers.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced and demanding purchasing role.
- Good understanding of ERP systems (ideally SAP).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
Immediate availability / short-notice would be preferred.