Logistics Coordinator - VR/19152
Our client, in the South Side of Aberdeen, has a requirement for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team on a temporary position for 3 - 6 months.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing the logistics process to ensure that customers orders are delivered in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Expediting and controlling imports and exports.
- Raising and managing all import / export documentation.
- Preparing product and logistics quotations.
- Processing freight purchase orders.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of freight forwarding and logistics procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior training in the transportation of goods by road and sea.