Contracts Advisor - VR/19170
Our client, a reputable oilfield technology company based just outside of Aberdeen, has a requirement for a Contracts Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Contracts Advisor’s primary remit is to assist with the review and negotiation of new and existing contractual terms and conditions with clients and suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contract terms and conditions with clients and suppliers, ensuring they are executed in accordance with company contracting guidelines and strategy.
- Providing support to key tendering and project activity when required.
- Assisting in the development of standard terms and conditions, as well as other commercial processes.
- Supporting the coordination and optimisation of the global insurance program.
- Participating in the delivery of training and awareness activities across the wider commercial function.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of the company commercial database.
- Assisting the business in dispute resolution during project execution and close-out.
Applicants to this position should offer the following:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within an oil and gas service company.
- Experience of working with international contracts and a good working knowledge of UK oil and gas industry contractual standards (LOGIC).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree qualification in Law or Business.