Buyer (Oracle experience) - VR/19176
Our client has a requirement for a Buyer to join them on an initial 6-month contract, with the potential for further extension.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Uploading supplier contracts into Oracle Contract Database.
- Uploading supplier contract prices (by part number) into individual Operating Units.
- Creating auto-sourcing rules (by part number) into individual Operating Units.
- Support on identifying suppliers not using electronic invoicing and following up on supplier registration into program.
- Sending monthly auto-source participation metrics from to sourcing organisation.
- Following up on any rule errors and ensure validations and corrections are updated in Oracle.
- Supporting invoice resolution.
Applicants to this role must have expertise in working with Oracle (Pascal).
This role will ideally be 5 days per week, but there is the scope to consider part-time options.