Asset Integrity Engineer - VR/19188
Currently recruiting for an experienced Asset Integrity Engineer on a permanent staff basis for an oil and gas company based in Aberdeen.
Reporting to the Section Head – Maintenance & Integrity, the Asset Integrity will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring effective management of integrity issues on specific company assets.
- Responsible for the developing, implementing and executing IM systems in support of the Asset Team requirements and management of the personnel involved. Liaising closely with other members of the Asset Team and Integrity Team members.
- Planning and coordinating RBA life cycle process to optimise inspection frequencies, maintenance costs and plant availability.
- Ensuring Mechanical / Corrosion Damage Reporting (MCDR) are remedied as per agreed plan and actions, and overseeing MCDR reporting registers.
- Ensuring that failure investigations are carried out, where required.
- Providing input and participating in the development of Integrity Management strategies, identifying improvements to work practices and actively contributing towards continuous improvements.
- Assisting onshore and offshore Maintenance and Operations Teams with integrity related activities.
- Supervising and supporting OIEs (Offshore Inspection Engineers) on each asset, acting as OIE focal point for offshore during leave periods.
- Managing third party IM support activities for assigned assets and Integrity tasks within the Maximo system.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree qualification in integrity / corrosion / mechanical engineering, or a related discipline, is essential.
- Previous and specific experience in a similar Asset Integrity Engineer type role within the oil and gas industry is essential.
- Proven experience in working with class rules and other regulatory authorities is essential.
- Current and valid offshore certification / medical is essential as this role will involve occasional offshore / international travel.
- Previous experience with Maximo would be advantageous.