Equipment Logistics Coordinator - VR/19203
Our client, based in Dyce, has an opening for an Equipment Logistics Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Allocating equipment.
- Providing information on equipment status during operations meetings.
- Issuing accurate information to ensure stores personnel can pick and package equipment ready for delivery.
- Advising relevant personnel of any issues with equipment availability.
- Hiring third party equipment and ensuring all rechargeable costs are captured.
- Identifying and investigating any system inaccuracies.
- Preparing and distributing delivery documents.
- Closing down load outs.
- Uploading backload sheets.
- Returning client property.
Applicants to this role should offer:
- Prior experience in a Material Logistics role.
- Use of an ERP system to plan and allocate materials.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good team player.
- Ability to anticipate any potential issues and proactively deal with them.
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure.