Electrical Maintenance Engineer - VR/19192
Our client is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer on a full time, permanent basis to carry out the maintenance and repair of all company plant and equipment.
There will be various shifts involved with this position. The candidate will ideally have the following skills / knowledge / experience / qualifications:
- Previous experience in fault finding.
- Experience in industrial and / or commercial electrical systems.
- Previous experience using electrical test equipment and understanding of electrical schematic drawings.
- Experience of PLC’s, three phase power supplies and variable speed AC / DC drives.
- Welding, machine tools and electronics experience.
Qualifications / Training Required:
- NC Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Time served Electrical apprentice.