Contracts Analyst (12-month fixed term contract) - VR/19199
Our client, a reputable provider of engineering products and services to the global energy industry, has a requirement for a Contracts Analyst to join them on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Mitigating contractual risk.
- Advising on the commercial aspect of contracts.
- Drafting contracts and proposed amendments for clients and suppliers.
- Reviewing Tenders, RFQs, POs and draft qualifications.
- Assisting with negotiations on contract terms and conditions and informing Senior Management of details.
- Ensuring compliance with UK and international trade regulations and restrictions.
- Providing support Directors / Management regarding any disputes that may arise and liaising with the Legal Team where necessary.
- Maintaining a library of contracts within SharePoint and other systems.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Extensive experience in the review/negotiation of contracts.
- Experience of working in the oil and gas industry.
- A thorough understanding of LOGIC contracts.
- A degree is law is preferred, but not essential.