Cost Centre Accountant - VR/19271
Our client, a leading subsea company in the West of Aberdeen, is looking for a Cost Accountant on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for a part-qualified or qualified accounting looking for a new position.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly reporting pack for departmental cost centres - including variance analysis.
- Recording actual results in the financial systems and prepare forecasts using GAAP.
- Supporting the Team Lead in compliance with the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements and ensure group and regional reporting objectives are met within deadlines set.
- Communicating with Cost Centre Managers to plan, monitor and advise on financial performance.
- Preparing annual budget for relevant cost centres.
- Demonstrating a detailed understanding of IFRS Accounting Standards, principles and Group accounting policies to ensure they are applied and upheld.