Collections Analyst - VR/19286
Our client based in Aberdeen is looking for a Collections Analyst to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for securing payment commitments on aged debts. Previous experience within the Oil and Gas industry is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and sending statements to customers on a monthly basis.
- Sending and following up on letters sent to customers with past due debts.
- Contributing in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reconciliations with customers if required.
- Creating monthly and quarterly cash collection forecast and identifying timing of payments.
- Obtaining withholding tax receipts for short-pays.
- Involvement in weekly and monthly reporting to account statuses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Previous experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- Proficient in Excel.