Accounts Payable Administrator - VR/19294
We have recently started working on an exceptional opportunity with our client based in Aberdeen City Centre.
Working on a temporary basis, this Accounts Payable Administrator role would suit a recent university graduate that is looking to begin their career within finance.
Purpose of Role
- General invoice administration within the Accounts Payable Team in Aberdeen, processing supplier invoices from point of receipt through to payment, accurately and in a timely manner within agreed terms.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the Delegations of Authorities, ensuring temporary delegations are updated timely in the relative systems.
- Processing Employee Expenses including validation checks in line with procedures.
- Assisting with UK invoice processing from receipt, and the associated payment runs.
- Good analytical skills and ability to identify the key points or issues when dealing with supplier invoice queries.
- Ability to manage time to ensure tasks are prioritised to help ensure deliver of timely and accurate payments to suppliers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required to perform this role competently.