Multimodal Freight Forwarder - VR/19341
Our client, based in Dyce, has a requirement for a Multimodal freight Forwarder to join their team on a permanent basis. Applicants to this role should offer a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Providing operational support and excellent customer service to clients.
- Liaising with both sales and product support (both air and ocean) to ensure business is moved via most profitable means whilst being in line with customer expectations.
- Maintaining “house” accounts at a customer service level, ensuring opportunities for further business are developed accordingly.
- Attending customer meetings in conjunction with General Manager in respect of implementation, retention or further development of customer accounts.
- Point of contact between customers / partners and internal departments for operational issues.
- Always representing the company in a positive and professional manner, ensuring the culture within the team accurately reflects that of the company brand.
- Working in conjunction with the General Manager facilitate cover during absences.
- Engaging in all operational problems with a view to find immediate and long-term solutions.
- Consistently evaluating processes and procedures and suggest possible improvements.