Workshop Supervisor (HPU, Spoolers, Umbilicals) -VR/19364
Our client is looking for a Workshop Supervisor on a permanent, staff basis to manage the safe and efficient activities within the workshop, ensuring that all equipment is maintained, and workshop staff work to the high standards set out by the company.
The Workshop Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Implementation of planned maintenance including upgrading and preservation programs for all Company assets.
- Putting into being and maintaining correct identification procedures to ensure traceability of diamond wire cutting spreads and individual components.
- Organising tests and certifications for all equipment prior to mobilisation to the worksite.
- Assisting in all mobilisation activities as required.
- Assisting in all demobilisation activities as required.
- Ensuring that the equipment returning from operations is entered into the inspection and service program following this up until the process is completed and the single units as well as the complete system is declared fit for purpose again.
- Implementing the training of new employees to meet company competency standards.
- Organising and supervising light steel work construction and assembling of new equipment as may be required from time to time.
- Managing all activities relating to maintaining an efficient, safe and productive Workshop to support and assure high Company performances.
- Discharging his supervisory activities strictly in compliance with current HSE legislation and according to best workmanship practices, scrupulously implementing the relevant parts of the ISO 9001 Quality Program.
- Strong mechanical and Hydraulic knowledge.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of Diamond Wire Cutting.
- Experience in subsea projects and with HPU, Spoolers and Umbilical’s.