Our multinational oil and gas client have created a brand-new Senior Recruiter position.
This exciting permanent opportunity will support their experienced Recruitment Manager with a range of resourcing projects, whilst managing a pool of company vacancies and supervising junior members of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting recruitment processes within assigned functions, working closely with Hiring Managers, Human Resources and external recruitment agencies.
- Playing an active role in the management and guidance of Recruitment colleagues.
- Involvement in periodic and ad-hoc project work, including tenders, audits and the implementation of a new Recruitment database.
- On-going process review, and supporting the company’s internal talent pipeline.
- Demonstrable (in-house or agency) recruitment experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Exposure to staff supervision, or ready for a step-up.
- International experience – desirable.
- Ambitious, flexible, accountable and influential.