Membership Representative – Construction Board - VR/19391
Our client is looking for a Membership Representative on a permanent, staff basis to cover the North of Scotland (predominantly Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and Inverness areas).
The role is a mobile position and so company car, fuel card, phone, lap-top etc. will all be provided in addition to the basic salary.
The Membership Representative will plan and deliver a first-class service to Members and to promote a professional image to prospective Members and key industry opinion formers.
- Member visits, including planning and reporting.
- Member recruitment visits, including planning and reporting.
- Participating and attending local Branch Meetings and Activities, including preparation of minutes.
- Attending and supporting at other company events including ToolBox Talks etc.
- Acting always according to the Staffs Shared Values and Customer Service Standards.
- Visits Programme: Planning and implementing a programme of visits to Members to ensure that target contact levels are met.
- Membership Benefits and Products: Advising Members on products and services; and contacts for assistance required to ensure their continuing support.
- Reports: On a confidential and structured basis, gathering information on membership by completing various reports, including the Member Visit Report forms in a timely manner.
- Recruitment Programme: Planning and implementing a programme of visits to prospective Members to ensure that target recruitment levels are met.
- Membership Benefits: Providing advice to applicants on the products and services available when they become Members.
- Reporting: Ensuring that the required steps in the recruitment process are properly observed to bring firms into Membership in a professional manner, ensuring the appropriate factors are completed in a timely manner.
- Participating and attending local Branch meetings and other company activities.
- Relationships: Developing and maintaining contact with local Branch Chair/s.
- Promote: Promoting branch meetings and events to encourage Members attendance.
- Attending and undertaking administration support role at branch meetings including preparation of minutes.
- Experience of face to face contact with customers.
- Experience in meeting targets and delivering support and advice, both written and verbal.
- Experience in preparing and presenting a variety of reports both in writing and verbal.
- Competent in the use of Word, Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Pleasant and co-operative manner.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and without close supervision.
- Ability to manage and organise own time.
- Ability to interact with a diverse range of individuals.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Scottish Construction Industry.
- Experience of minute taking.