Credit Control Assistant - VR/19393
Our client based in Aberdeen is looking for a Credit Control Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis. Candidates should have experience within a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing relationships with external clients.
- Liaising with staff in various departments to resolve queries relating to invoices / customers’ accounts.
- Investigating and resolving customer queries to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Having full understanding of PTS debtor’s ledger, forewarning of client issues and provision of reasons as to why debts remain unpaid.
- Managing debtors and dues settled along with external debtors.
- Completing Weekly / Monthly reporting of Training Services debt to Management.