Contracts Engineer - VR/19407
Our client, based on the north-side of Aberdeen, has a requirement for a Contracts Engineer to join them on a fixed-term contract for up to 12 months.
Duties and Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Receiving, prioritising and tracking incoming and outgoing correspondence related to international customer contracts and other requests for legal assistance from international districts.
- Reviewing and preparing comments to contracts related to the company’s international business.
- Reviewing incoming bid documents / RFPs for potential work through international districts.
- Preparing contracts utilising company templates.
- Finalising contracts, including approvals and signatures by Senior Management, and indexing and filing final versions of contracts in both electronic and paper formats.
- Analysing existing contracts to respond to questions from internal departments.
- Coordinating certificates of insurance and review of insurance provisions in international customer contracts by interfacing with insurance brokers.
- Preparing corporate documents for review and approval, assisting with the maintenance of international corporate record books.
- Liaising with Finance Department regarding customer debt collection issues and customer-related performance guarantees (e.g. parent company or bank guarantees).
- Performing other relevant duties as requested by Management.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Quick learner, capable of adapting to new problems and situations.
- Undertaking every task with drive and determination.
- Committed to continual improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills – comfortable liaising with Managers, peers and clients.