Accounts Payable Processor - VR/19392
We have recently began working with our city centre based client, who are looking to add an Accounts Payable Processor to their team on a 12 month contract.
- Managing receipt of invoices including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, selecting invoice approvers, and entering the invoices into the SAP accounting system.
- Responsible for ad hoc accounts payable journal entries.
- Ensuring invoices meet UK VAT requirements.
- Investigating and resolving problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Receiving, researching and resolving a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Audit checks on vendor bank changes.
- Ensuring all accounts payable policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring record retention of all accounts payable documents.
- Assisting in ad hoc projects as needed.
Experience using SAP is essential to be considered for this position.