HSE Advisor - VR/19435
Our client is looking for an HSE Advisor to join their team on a temporary basis for 3 months initially.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Providing full support to the HSE Supervisor.
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of systems of administration required for the Occupation Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and the Environment Management System (EMS).
- Assisting with audit implementation.
Qualifications / Experience Needed:
- NEBOSH Certificate or relevant experience.
- Substantial experience within an HSE Advisor role.
- Presentation skills.
- Communication skills.
- PC and systems knowledge.
- Valid UK driving licence.