Logistics & Customs Coordinator - VR/19438
Our client has a requirement for a Logistics & Customs Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating local and nationwide transport.
- Arranging imports, exports and road, sea and air freight.
- Gathering weights and dimensions for deliveries.
- Assisting with day to day system processing.
- Cross referencing HMRC MSS reports with export log.
- Locating proof of imports and exports for all rental tools.
- Raising and distributing cargo summary tickets and commercial invoices.
- Tracking rental equipment on hires and off hires.
- Analysing and reporting on inventory levels. Resolving any inventory discrepancies.