Lean Advisor - VR/19450
An oil and gas company are looking for a Continuous Lean Advisor for a staff position based in Aberdeen.
- Directly involved in formulating and executing Lean deployment and integration plans, guidelines, policies and short-term strategies as well as setting goals and targets with their assigned internal customers in alignment with business goals and objectives, and priorities.
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives throughout the organisation using various Lean methodologies and principles to deliver tangible process improvements to develop and enhance Lean and Six Sigma application knowledge and skills to the organisation.
- Directly supporting organizational leadership and their teams in the development of a process for the identification, tracking, and improvement of performance metrics to facilitate the sustained achievement of key performance indicators (KPls).
- Experienced working with Lean methodology, principles, and tools.
- Obtained Lean certification and / or Six Sigma certification.
- Expert level knowledge of business planning A3s, Kaizen, data analysis, etc.