Inside Sales Supervisor - VR/19521
Our client, based on the north-side of Aberdeen, is a reputable oilfield services company. They have an opportunity for an Inside Sales Supervisor to join their team.
The Inside Sales Supervisor is responsible for a team of Customer Support Coordinator, and is tasked with ensuring that excellent service is delivered by the team to meet and exceed customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Motivating and supporting Customer Support Coordinators.
- Completing annual performance appraisals for Customer Support Coordinators.
- Developing and improving procedures and processes between Customer Support team and internal customers.
- Assisting Sales Engineers with customer communications.
- Liaising with the Finance Department to ensure timely invoicing.
- Assisting Sales Engineers in exploiting and developing sales opportunities.
- Attending customer meetings with Sales Engineers or individually.
- Assisting with enquiry review, quote / bid preparation and contract review.
- Assisting with preparation of customer presentations.
- Achieve budget and / or set monthly product sale revenue targets.
- Monitoring and reporting Sales Order status to Sales or Customer; working with Material and Production Planners to provide a reliable progress schedule.
- Managing sales and rental orders to meet customer requirements and reconcile the close-out.
- Promoting and providing continuous and effective after-sales support.
- Sourcing drawings, technical information and data as required.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry – preferably including Subsea, Drilling and Completion.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.