Hire and Sales Manager - VR/19509
Our client, a leading provider of equipment solutions to the oil & gas industry, has a requirement for a Hire and Sales Manager to join their team.
The Hire and Sales Manager is responsible for the management and supervision of the Hire and Sales Team delivering a high quality, profitable, effective and efficient service to company clients.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Managing processes efficiently and effectively to maximise utilisation and allocation of resources.
- Setting, communicating and monitoring performance standards required to achieve contract success.
- Monitoring staff performance and progress; motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the team to ensure productivity targets are met / exceeded.
- Ensuring that the team is held responsible and accountable for their contracts from receipt of enquiry through to off-hire of equipment or delivery of sale items.
- Visiting clients as required and carrying out business development activities.
- Planning Hire and Sales Department activities and assigning specific tasks depending on priorities, workload and skills to achieve on time, accurate delivery every time.
- Implementing and maintaining accurate document control of all required Hire and Sales documentation.
- Providing accurate performance reports, revenue forecasts, analysis and any other reports as required by Senior Management.
- Focal point for key clients, ensuring the team keep clients constantly updated during all stages of the service delivery.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and development of staff; liaising with HR Department to ensure remedial action is taken consistently, fairly and complying with legislation.
- Participating in Operational reviews, internal / external audits and client visits.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with strong understanding of equipment / services in the oil & gas industry.
- Knowledge of InspHire and SAP would be beneficial.
- Management skills and excellent communication skills.