Currently recruiting for an experienced Applications / Systems Support Analyst on a permanent staff basis for an oil and gas company based in Aberdeen
The company has successfully implemented the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system and a bespoke integrated Logistics Management System (iLMS). The Applications / Systems Support Analyst will work within a team, providing high-quality, customer focused support of these and other business applications to the company in an ITIL-based environment.
The Applications / Systems Support Analyst will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Diagnosing and resolving Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, as well as the iLMS system, and other business application incidents or requests reported by the company user base.
- Ensuring the provision of a professional IT support function for internal and external users, maintaining a high level of user satisfaction.
- Liaising with third party IT solution providers who also support company business applications.
- Adhering to the ITIL-based service delivery process.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar Applications / Systems Support Analyst type role is essential.
- Previous experience in supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is essential.
- Software support experience in a customer facing role is essential.
- Experience of working within an IT application support function is essential.
- Experience of working with an IT Ticket Management System is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in learning / understanding new systems, as well as providing user training, is essential.
- ITIL Foundation certification would be preferred.
- Applicants will be expected to possess an understanding of Lean6Sigma techniques and other process analysis tools.