HS&E Specialist - VR/19535
Currently recruiting for an HSE Specialist for one of our clients based in Aberdeen. This role is on a temporary basis and will involve offshore travel. LTD company contractor ONLY.
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the assets to facilitate:
- HSE legal compliance through the delivery of sound technical advice and active engagement of the regulatory bodies.
- Continual improvement of asset and organisation HSE performance.
- Supporting, challenging and advising the Field Manager and Operations Team on HS&E matters.
- Candidates would be expected to travel offshore.
Qualifications / Experience Needed:
- H&S Qualification (NEBOSH Diploma or MSc preferred).
- Offshore survival.
- Relevant experience working in the HSE field in producing assets within the UK Oil & Gas industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK offshore HSE legislation.
- Excellent communication, organisational and facilitation skills.