Production Service Supervisor (Electro or Mech) - VR/19579
Our client is looking for an Electronic Production & Service Supervisor (or mechanical) on a permanent, staff basis. The role would suit a candidate who is a current / previous Electro / Mechanical Supervisor.
Main Duties / Experience required:
- Supporting and coordinating the Pro-Log Team in the manufacture, calibration and testing.
- Managing the stock, assets and resources of the product.
- Working closely with Workshops, Engineering, Purchasing, Operations and Materials.
- Working closely with Operations to plan and coordinate the operational equipment required to deploy.
- Providing technical support.
- Holding production meetings.
- Qualified to at least HNC level in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in schedule management, planning and coordination.
- Experienced in being a Workshop Supervisor / Team Leader.
- Experienced in operating database systems for asset and stock control / projects.