Credit Controller - VR/19586
Our client who are based West of Aberdeen are looking to add a Credit Controller to their team on a permanent basis.
Working within an international energy services company, you will be responsible for:
- Chasing overdue accounts by telephone, letter and email.
- Liaising with internal and external customers to investigate and resolve payment queries swiftly.
- Overall oversight and reporting on current and overdue debts from customers.
- Cash posting and allocations for UK receipts.
- Account setting up and suspension including assessing and recommending adequate credit limits.
- Managing global and local credit limits within ERP system in conjunction with credit insurance policy data.
A full role description is available on request.