Fundraiser - VR/19587
We are exclusively supporting with the appointment of a Fundraiser on a permanent basis. Located in Central Aberdeen, this is a key appointment for this third sector organisation.
Candidates should have a background within fundraising roles, having supported on campaigns, events and activities. Further information can be found below:
Typical duties include:
- Drafting fundraising strategy with an aim to increase local market presence.
- Tender and grant drafting.
- Promoting the work of the charity.
- Developing social media channels.
- Managing the website.
- Identifying donors.
- Have exposure to a wide range of media channels including digital, social and print.
- Have experience producing fundraising campaigns and activities.
- Have experience presenting and public speaking.
- Have the ability to work with limited resources.
- Have previous fundraising experience.
- Be self-motivated.
- Show reliability and conscientious.