Part-time Finance Processor - VR/19679
Our client based in Aberdeen is looking for a Finance Processor to join their team on a part-time permanent basis.
Candidates should ideally have experience within a similar role and should possess strong Microsoft Office skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Efficiently recording and distributing purchase invoices.
- Preparing weekly cashflow.
- Ensuring accuracy of all purchase orders / invoices.
- Reviewing and updating entries made on the purchase invoice register before posting on ledger.
- Ensuring rejection of invoices with incorrect information.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the finance team when required to do so.
- Ensuring proper registration of all invoices.
- Managing the accounts payable email (collect, open and print).