Stores Assistant - VR/19335
Our client is looking to recruit a permanent Stores Assistant to join their team based in the south of Aberdeen.
- Purchasing materials / parts for both the Production and Engineering Teams.
- Receiving and processing goods in from Suppliers.
- Maintaining accurate records of goods received.
- Maintaining stock database.
- Monitoring stock levels and identifying purchasing needs.
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery.
- Updating internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts).
- General admin and stores duties.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Able to show initiative when required.