Our client is a market-leader in their field and a business history spanning more than 40 years. They have a requirement for a Proposals Engineer to join their team.
As the Proposals Engineer, you will be responsible for the preparation of proposals across multiple international regions. Working as the main point of contact from both an internal and external perspective, you’ll be coordinating the process from the initial receipt of enquiry through to contract-award.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering proposal solutions that address all elements of the enquiry, by engaging with the relevant personnel / expertise internally to ensure that all information is reviewed and agreed upon.
- Arranging bid meetings between technical and commercial colleagues as necessary.
- Preparing all pricing and budget – including costing of resources and verification of requirements / scheduling.
- Preparing technical and commercial qualifications and ensuring these are incorporated in the proposal.
- Preparing / coordinating any physical elements of the proposal, ensuring this meets with client requirements.
- Issuing RFQs to subcontractors and review the responses.
- Undertaking post-submission clarifications and revisions in line with any change to client requirements.
- Participating in pre-award negotiations with the client as necessary.
- Ensuring the contract reflective the terms agreed in the proposal.
- Conducting handover briefing to Project Delivery Team upon contract award.
The ideal applicant to this role will offer previous experience in a similar capacity and preferably a degree-qualification in mechanical engineering.