Sales Coordinator - VR/19714
Our client is a leading provider of a range of products to the Oil & Gas industry - they have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join their team based on the south-side of Aberdeen. This position will initially be temporary, with a view to become permanent in the near future.
The Sales Coordinator’s main responsibility is to provide excellent service to customers for the purchase of company products / equipment, ensuring on-time delivery is achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the customer experience is as positive as possible.
- Receiving and processing enquiries regardin the full-range of company products.
- Using the ERP system to maintain accurate records.
- Issuing purchase orders for goods / services to suppliers and monitoring open-orders.
- Cross-referencing customer enquiries and purchase orders to ensure accuracy of paperwork.
- Regular liaising with customer to update on orders and queries.
- Filing and archiving relevant material.
- Expediting outstanding quotes and create credit requests as required.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in an Internal Sales position would be ideal.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Solid experience / knowledge of Microsoft packages.