Product Line Controller - VR/19841
Product Line Controller required for global oil service company based in Westhill.
This role has responsibility for financial management and coordination of a product line. At least 5 years in a financial role and a finance / accounting degree is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall financial management and profitability of the Product Line.
- Responsible for monitoring the working capital.
- Highlighting trends on cost inflation and identifying opportunities to save / reduce discretionary spend to supply chain.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are recorded compliantly.
- Cost / revenue recognition.
- Reviewing major tenders (risks and opportunities), contractual terms and evaluating impact.
- Understanding of Product Line value proposition, price structure, and technology differentiators vs. competitors.
- Identifying vendor re-pricing opportunities and participating in major contract negotiation with Supply Chain Services.
- Ensuring timely completion of balance sheet notes for Product Line specific accounts and assess exposures.
- Coordinating the preparation of all financial forecasts.