Logistics Coordinator - VR/19909
Our client has an urgent requirement for a Logistics Coordinator to provide cover for a period of around 1 month.
Duties & Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Creating dispatch notes for equipment being shipped out.
- Creating import / export commercial invoices and clearance instructions.
- Liaising with freight forwarders to ensure efficient shipping of equipment.
- Obtaining export and import entries to complete logistical files required to satisfy audit requirements.
- Ensuring the efficient and accurate control of imports and exports, confirming full compliance with company and legislative requirements.
- Handling all end use shipments and ensuring relevant database is kept up to date.
- Checking and validating all freight and packing invoices for import / export items.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with sound knowledge of import / export and HMRC regulations and legislations.
- Candidates should be immediately available to start.