Customs Consultant - VR/19863
Our client, based in Dyce, has a requirement for a Customs Consultant to join their reputable freight forwarding company on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the Commercial Team, the Customs Consultant will provide support and advice on matters related to HMRC compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Processing diversions to Home Use requests on behalf of clients and presenting to HMRC.
- Managing client HMRC MSS Reports and HMRC records.
- Coordinating the monthly statutory submissions to HMRC.
- When necessary, providing support at client premises.
- Carrying out client reviews prior to HMRC Audits to minimise their risk to financial exposure.
- Carrying out any Import / Export amendments as required.
- Coordinating the delivery of training courses arranged by the Customs Department.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role (Freight forwarding / Logistics / Customs) is essential.
- Experience of Visio or a similar package is desirable.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.